Friday, April 12, 2013

Wet n Wild Megalast 2% Milk... POLISH AND PACKAGING Swatch / Review


Today I have a nude manicure for you using Wet n Wild Megalast 2% Milk. This is one of my favorite lines of polish and I will be posting more colors in this line upcoming postings.


THE POLISH
This color is a creme based, milky nude, sheer polish. The color name of this one implies it is white, but it is more like an off-white. It does have a hint of color to it. This is a three coater. I was able to get full coverage with 3 coats. The formula was very easy to work with, not too thick or too thin. Wet N Wild Megalast polishes are 3 free... Toluene, phthalate, and formaldehyde free. It is calcium and mineral fortified to rebalance and prevent nail discoloration. Dry time was very good. It has a faster than average dry time

THE PACKAGING
The square bottle is unique and makes a nice presentation. The handle is of good length and makes application easy. The brush is a full brush, which allows polish application in one or two strokes. I personally love the full brush and it works extremely well with my nails, but it may not be ideal if you have narrow nail beds.
 

THE MANICURE
For this manicure I applied the following:
  • Nailtiques 2 Plus
  • Wet N Wild Megalast 2% Milk ...3 coats
  •  Nailtiques 2 Plus...1 coat

    THE REST OF THE STORY
    See all Wet n Wild Megalast Polishes posts...
    The entire line of colors are amazing!
    Have a great weekend! :)

    2 comments:

    Thank you for reading my blog. I love to hear from my readers and I read and reply to every comment. Thanks again! :)

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...