Thursday, June 6, 2013

KB Shimmer It’s Razz-ical... Summer 2013 Collection... POLISH AND PACKAGING Swatch / Review

They are here! I am so excited I got my KB Shimmer package yesterday in the mail... super fast order processing and shipping as usual! Love these guys... great nail polish and great customer service

I bought 4 of the colors in this collection, but I plan on buying 3 more plus a couple that I have been wanting to try still. I also purchased their Basic Training Base Coat and Clearly On Top Quick Dry Top Coat to try. I also got one of their soaps... I could not resist this time. :)

Today I am going to show you my favorite of the Summer 2013 collection...  
KB Shimmer IT'S RAZZ-ICAL!


THE POLISH
It’s Razz-ical... A red-violet shade leaning towards the purple side of raspberry.  Loaded with holographic hex glitters in magenta, silver and pink and is a super pigmented crelly.  Polish is “3-Free” and does not contain Toluene, Formaldehyde or Dibutyl Phthalate.

It is an awesome color with amazing sparkle from the glitter. Application was no problem, but the formula was on the thicker side.  Dry time was quick. Could have some balding if your not careful. I applied 3 thin coats for full coverage and maximum sparkle. The only polish I have close to this is Elixir Lacquers With A K, but the glitter composition is quite different.


THE PACKAGING
The round bottle comes with a clear label making it easy to see the glittery goodness of this polish with out the obstruction of a big, bulky, white label. The handle is of the shortest and smallest diameter in a standard size bottle that I own. Holding on to the brush is a bit more of a challenge. The brush is a average size brush, not too big and not too small. Contains 15ml of polish.


THE MANICURE
For this manicure I applied the following:

  • KB Shimmer Base Coat....1 coat
  • KB Shimmer in Razz-ical...3 coats
  • KB Shimmer Clearly On Top...1 coat

THE REST OF THE STORY
View more KB Shimmer Polishes from this amazing Indie Polish line.  

If you are interested in buying these polishes, for USA residents you can order from their website... KB Shimmer. For those outside the USA you can order from Harlow & Co. They have tons of amazing polish colors, as well as bath and body products. Can't wait to try my soap from them!


Meet Me on the Brightside

I am now on Twitter, Pinterest and Bloglovin! 
Follow me with the links below. :) 

Thanks for stopping by!
I hope you are having a great week so far. :) 

16 comments:

  1. Ooh...kid in a cany shop face)...pretty color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Makes me think of jam. It's a great color for summer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the colour is so pretty great for summer- found you on the bloghop :) followed you both on bloglovin and gfc hope you follow back xx

    VisualCandyInc

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautyful color. Haven't tried this brand;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really need to get some of this KB Shimmer polish - I have so much of it pinned!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I highly recommend it. It is a great brand...worth every penny :)

      Delete

Thank you for reading my blog. I love to hear from my readers and I read and reply to every comment. Thanks again! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...