Well, I started out with a totally different concept related to honoring Memorial Day, but that when wrong quick. My lesson learned was that it is not easy to stamp on darkish base colors with other medium to darkish colors even if they are totally different colors...i.e., Red on Royal Blue. Did not work so easily! : o
So with the Royal Blue on as a starting point, I had to think of a different direction to go in. I thought either a sky or water related theme. With that in mind, I revisited my nail art plates and as soon as I saw these cute fish I then had my theme..."water and fish".
I wanted to make it a bit more interesting then just an image smacked in the middle of a creme based color, so I needed another element. As soon as I went to my glitter polishes my eyes landed on Sinful Colors Green Ocean that was it...done deal. Here is what I came up with...hope you like it! : )
I think these little sea creature images are very cute! What do ya think?
For this manicure I applied the following:
- Milani Smoothe Base Coat (applied previous day)
- Revlon Top Speed in Royal...2 coats (applied previous day)
- Sinful Colors in Green Ocean...1 coat (applied previous day)
- Out the Door...1 coat (applied previous day)
- Nail Plate Konad m27
- Sinful Colors in Snow Me White For Image Color
- Sache Vite...1 coat