I am finding so many great blog articles, tutorials, etc out there I have to create a links page for a quick reference if I should need it. Most are kind of basic, but maybe it will also be a great source of reference for any other "Nail Polishing Newbies" like myself.
1. How annoying...BUBBLES in my new, fresh manicure! Why is that happening?:
- http://www.alllacqueredup.com/2007/10/nail-tip-of-week-preventing-bubbles.html#.T3CVyPWn1g8 ...Thank you All Lacquered Up For this great blog!
2. Homemade Nail Polish Remover Recipe:
- http://mariasnailpolishblog.blogspot.com/2012/02/dyi-homemade-nail-polish-remover-2.html ...Thank you Marias Nail Art and Polish Blog. This will save some money!
3. There are Tons of Polishes out there and I had no idea there were this many different types! As published by Fingers Polish Mania, here are the Different Types of Polishes:
- http://www.lacquerized.com/2010/04/finish-it-up.html... thanks to Michele for the excellent swatches.
- http://www.fingerspolishmania.com/p/26-types-of-polish-finish.html ...thanks to Fingers Polish Mania for breaking it down.
4. Nail Repair with a teabag:
- http://thenailbuff.blogspot.com/2011/05/nail-repair-using-teabag.html ... thank you to The Nail Buff.
5. Manicure Clean-Up...finally I see how to get clean looking edges to my manicures:
- http://wackylaki.blogspot.com/2012/02/tutorial-tuesday-clean-up.html... thank you Wacky Laki!
6. Hate those annoying BRUSHSTROKES? Here is how to get rid of them:
- http://www.polishartaddiction.blogspot.com/2011/11/solution-for-frosty-brushstrokes.html... thanks Leslie at Polish Art Addiction!
7. Get great lighting for your photos by creating an inexpensive Light Box:
- http://www.wikihow.com/Create-an-Inexpensive-Photography-Lightboxhttp://www.wikihow.com/Create-an-Inexpensive-Photography-Lightbox ...thanks to Erika from Chloe's Nails
- http://the-swatchaholic.com/?p=5909...thanks to the Swatchahloic