Monday, May 14, 2012

Wet n Wild Megalast... Undercover

Here we have another Wet n Wild Megalast...this ones color is called Undercover. I loved the last one so much I went and bought ALL the colors in this line (except one red one I still can't find).  Well... they were on sale for $.99... 50% off... so it was justified in my mind! : )  

I love this one for the same qualities as the last Megalast for Wet n Wild On A Trip post... great brush, easy to apply, great formula and it only took two coats. This color is a mauve-rose, but is a bit more on the brown side than I was able to capture in these photographs.


For this manicure I applied the following:
  • Milani Smoothe Base Coat
  • Wet n Wild in Undercover...2 coats
  • Seche Vite...1 coat


THE REST OF THE STORY
See all Wet n Wild Megalast Polishes posts...
The entire line of colors are amazing!

3 comments:

  1. Zebra blanket for the win, I totally have a zebra bedspread. I justify buying extra when it's on sale too, don't feel bad it's just Kelly logic :P That looks like such a nice dusty rose kind of color, very pretty on you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. I love to hear from my readers and I read and reply to every comment. Thanks again! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...