April is Prevention of Cruelty To Animals Month. This is the month the ASPCA goes all out with their fight against animal cruelty. To show your support against animal cruelty they encourage you to "Go Orange for Animals" for the month.
I was so happy to see Laurie's post at Dressed Up Digits today I new I had to do a mani to show my support against animal cruelty. I have been loving her blog for a while now because it is filled with awesomeness. She is totally awesome too for posting the Orange Animal Guardian Ribbon post and showing her support. If you have not checked out her blog...check it out she does phenomenal nail art!... Dressed Up Digits.
So without further ado, I give you my "Go Orange" mani...
- Index Finger is a Chihuahua vinyl nail decal with a paw print and bones stamped background.
- Middle Finger is a Kitty vinyl nail decal with a orange ribbon stamped background.
- Ring Finger is a Bull Terrier vinyl nail decal with a paw print and bones stamped background.
- Pinky Finger is a Kitty vinyl nail decal with a heart stamped background.
Well, it is not exactly what I intended. I was going for a subtle stamping, but this stamping is too subtle. I had to put a third coat of WNW Sunny Side Up base color on, so the color ended up darker than I expected. I didn't realize it at the time. I had to take very close pictures for the stamping to show up, but you can barely see it in person! :(
- Thumb is a pair of vinyl Llama nail decals with a heart stamped background.
For this manicure I applied the following:
- Milani Smoothe Base Coat
- Wet n Wild, Wild Shine Sunny Side Up...3 coats
- Out the Door Top Coat...1 coat
- Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Sun Kissed (For Stamping Color)
- Nail Plates BM306, BM317 & BM321
- Sache Vite Top Coat...2 coats
Thanks for reading and don't forget to Go Orange! :)