Monday, April 22, 2013

Today is Earth Day! Earth Day Mani... Sponging

Today is Earth Day! I certainly wanted to do a mani in honor of Earth Day. I have been wanting to do a sponging technique lately so to incorporate the two I came up with this mani.


I first applied the white base color and waited for that to dry completely. I then sponged the earth's layers starting with the blues. I applied the darkest blue first, then the medium blue followed by the light blue. Finally I sponged on the greens, again the dark one first and then the light green last. Topped it with two coats of Seche Vite and there you have it...


...the Earth in the palm of my hands! Lol. :D



For this manicure I applied the following:
  • OPI Nail Envy...as a base coat
  • Sinful Color Snow Me White (base color)...2 coats
  •  Revlon Midnight Affair (dark blue)
  •  China Glaze Ride The Waves (medium blue)
  • Orly Skinny Dip (light blue)
  • Sinful Colors Exotic Green (medium green)
  • Sally Hansen Green With Envy (light green)
  •  Seche Vite Top Coat... 2 coats



Remember to... 
Recycle, Reduce, Reuse!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!

1 comment:

Thank you for reading my blog. I love to hear from my readers and I read and reply to every comment. Thanks again! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...