Sunday, June 10, 2012

Wet n Wild Megalast... Tropicalia... Pink

Today I have Wet n Wild Megalast in Tropicalia and this is a great polish as well! It is a lovely creme in a nice, bright pink...full of color. It applies very nicely and it's probably due to the big, fat, full brush they call the ManiCurve Pro Brush! I only needed two coats for full coverage and it dried very fast. Overall, I love this polish!


This brush is my favorite brush I have used to date. It is called a "ManiCurve Pro Brush" and no other brush I have tried is better, in my opinion. Those with very narrow nail beds may have a hard time with this brush...mine are of average size. It applies and spreads over the nail so nicely and it only takes two swipes to apply the polish on my nails and one swipe for my pinky....love that! : ) 


For this manicure I applied the following:
  • Milani Smoothe Base Coat
  • Wet n Wild Megalast in Tropicalia...2 coats
  • Out the Door...1 coat


This is a great one, especially if you love pink! : )


THE REST OF THE STORY
See all Wet n Wild Megalast Polishes posts...
The entire line of colors are amazing!

12 comments:

  1. The right color for a cold and not at all summery day here in Denmark, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely color, my daughters favorite... everything must be pink :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a few of these polishes. Love them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is one heck of a summer pink. I am getting really curious about these brushes compared to the big ones in the Sally Hansen Salon Manicure bottles.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just got my first Sally Hansen Salon Manicure the other day and the brushes are similar. They are the same shape, but the WnW Megalast brushes are fuller. They are only 2 bucks...go on so nicely with a couple swipes...and the polish is full of color and good colors too! I highly recommended trying one! : )

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. It is a great shade of pink and totally girly for sure. ^..^

      Delete
  6. On my nails RIGHT NOW! Love this color and in my opinion these WnW Megalast polishes can easily hang with the big dogs (OPI, Essie, China Glaze, etc)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh...I so agree! The WnW Megalast is my favorite even over all those big dogs! I have every color, except one of the red ones and I love every one I have tried so far.

      Delete

Thank you for reading my blog. I love to hear from my readers and I read and reply to every comment. Thanks again! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...