Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Double Stamping... Wet n Wild... Club Havana

I wanted to stretch this mani out because I love this color, Wet n Wild in Club Havana. So I decided to do a little stamping on it. I found a cute, simple little image of two basic flower shapes. I thought I would use this and try randomly placing them in multiple stampings so it did not look too uniform or identical across every nail...and here is what I came out with.


I am not much of a fan of the stampings on my pinky and ring finger...the overlapping of the same white colored flowers are too muddled. If they were stampings of different colors that overlapped it would probably look better?!? What do you think? Do you have any experience with that?
 I don't know...something to experiment with later.  : )


For the most part I am happy with it. It is cute and summery.

Ok...now what am I going to do next?....I think about this way too much...at work...when I should be sleeping, etc.  ; )


For this manicure I applied the following:
  • Milani Smoothe Base Coat (applied previous day)
  • Wet  n Wild on Club Havana...2 coats (applied previous day)
  • Out the Door...1 coat (applied previous day)
  • Nail Plate RA 106 
  • Sinful Colors in Snow Me White For Image Color
  • Sache Vite...1 coat

5 comments:

  1. If you check out "A Little Polish" blog, on day 14 of the 31 day challenge, she did layered flowers in color. I loved it so much, I pinned it. This base coat looks great on you and the stamping is very clean.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sue. I checked out that mani and that is exactly what I had in mind when I was saying laying them in different colors would probably look better...it is soooo pretty! Another stamping idea for my "Nail Art To Try / Idea Book"...Thanks again. ; )

      Delete
  2. sooo pretty! and i really do love that color on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks...i do really love oranges and coral...I have way too many of them!

      Delete
  3. This is a great summer mani!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. I love to hear from my readers and I read and reply to every comment. Thanks again! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...