Saturday, August 4, 2012

Candy-Licious / Rose Bonbon Stamping... Wet n Wild Megalast

I am not a huge lover of pinks or reds and I rarely reach for them when doing my nails (so why do I have over 25 pinks and 15 reds in different shades then?!?...anyway...). Today I reached for this pink by Wet N Wild Megalast called Candy-Licious / Rose Bonbon and figured, lets see what I can do with this. Of all the pinks I own this is the last shade that I would ordinarily reach for. But I have to say after I was done with the mani I really like it on me better than looking at it in the bottle! I am shocked because when I was opening the bottle I was thinking it was really kind of Pepto-Bismol looking and thought I was going to totally hate it.


I ran with the name of this polish since it was so fitting of the shade and I used this full nail stamping of candies and lollipops...totally cute stamp image! : )



For this manicure I applied the following:
  • Milani Smoothe Base Coat
  • Wet n Wild Megalast in Candy-Licious / Rose Bonbon...2 coats
  • Out the Door...1 coat
  • Nail Plate BM-306
  • Sinful Colors in Snow Me White For Image Color
  •  Sache Vite...1 coat

5 comments:

  1. These are so totally adorable! Great combo of stamp and colour (especially with the name!), and you're right--this pink is even more appealing on the nail than it looks in the bottle!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Right, I am not sure, but perhaps the white stamping cuts out some of that Pepto-Bismol feel and tones it down a bit.

      Delete

Thank you for reading my blog. I love to hear from my readers and I read and reply to every comment. Thanks again! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...