Friday, April 6, 2012

Sally Hansen Smooth and Perfect... Sea... Pastel Green - Great Color For Easter

I wanted to do a manicure appropriate for Easter, so I pulled out a few pastel colors to choose from. I settled on a nice pale green, creme by Sally Hansen Smooth and Perfect. I think it is a perfect shade of green for Easter.


 This is what I did:
  • Milani Smoothe Base Coat
  • Sally Hansen Smooth and Perfect in Sea... 4 Coats*
  • Out the Door... 1 coat
*This did take FOUR coats! It was almost OK after 3 coats, but it really needed that fourth coat to look right. I just would not have been happy looking at it on me with the three coats.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. I love to hear from my readers and I read and reply to every comment. Thanks again! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...